7 Best Animation Styles for your Marketing Videos
Animations are one of the most engaging content these days. You can put down your imagination like never before. There are different platforms that help you make your engaging content totally free of cost. But, if you are just getting started, you might confuse your niche of animation because of so many options around.
One another dilemma that goes on around is, whether you make it yourself or hire an expert. Today we’ll try to solve both your problems and suggest the 7 best animation styles for your videos.
Before we start –
One important thing to mention here is that style alone does not make a great animation. What enhances the customer reach is:
· Quality: Whatever the content is, people always gauge the sophistication of your business by the quality of presentation of any content.
· Targeting: Your style must confirm with your target audience. Building great explainers with precise targeting helps you get better.
· Branding: Placement of branding logos, selection of colors, the background jingles, and transition sounds get you the best recall value for your videos.
· Flow & Rhythm: The necessary element of engaging animation is the rhythm of the video where you keep your audience hooked.
· Message: People don’t remember the long video, they need a perfectly put excerpt of everything, a message, a value something that you want them to take home. Just like a blog.
So, What are the 7 best animation styles you can use? :
2D character animation
It tops our list because it is rightly used in most of the explainer videos today. A simple and functional design sets your videos aside and puts a deeper perspective. Both characters and scenes are created in the 2D space. You get very high versatility and customization. You can literally engage with the emotions of your audience.
Tools like PowToons, Animaker, Synfig, and Pencil2D are the most popular free tools these days. With some effort, you can easily learn these tools yourself.